ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
tried that cold blodded glitch and it worked with my silenced M4 fired 2-3 clips at a pavelow got about 40-60 kills for cold blodded and today it didnt work :S

Revels Mum & Sister
I could not get into a Single game either. Had a look round the maps in the Private Game mode. Maps look sweet.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Microsoft's server is down so I can't buy points....Failing to prepare is preparing to fail and all that crap.

what a shambles! all this time to prepare it and it goes tits up! hopefully be sorted before I go back online later tonight!

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Mines just updated, ive not purchased the new maps but i cant even connect to a game. The "finding games" part at the top of the lobby screen is pretty much stationary and i just keep getting a xbox live server notice or a couldnt connect to game notice.

57 Clio Campus Sport
@thevowel "Yes, matchmaking is in a bad state on Xbox LIVE right now. We're working on it and will resolve it as quickly as we can. #xboxlive #mw2"

Tesla MP3 2021
Played quite a few games. The new maps are awesome and I still f**king hate crash lol. That very tall building where you can camp on the roof arhhhh!!! :mad:

57 Clio Campus Sport
They need a team deathmatch stim playlist. Hate these other games grrr. I think just after spending that £10 on map pack I'm sick of this game lol

Tesla MP3 2021
f**king lag is shocking tonight. Im sick of the 3 bar people getting the advantage over someone with a decent connection!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
been playing bc2 and come back to this laggy s**t, if they think im paying for the map pack and new game they can f**k off and eat s**t. absolute joke its 2010 FFS sort it out.

Looged on about 9.30 and had no issues all night, no lag or anything - just a shame that you cant choose the game type on new maps.

Clio 182
The only way i have been able to play them is in the stimulus bit where the matches are random, never had a HCTD yet on one of these in normal mode...

E90
I had heard its more tactical etc, meaning realistic. I am sick of getting shot and stabbed by some tard just running about, Plus the same tard then gets an ac130 or a chopper gunner and you spend 2 minutes dying. At the weekend I played with a few mates, and we somehow found a game that was full of average peeps, I was getting 30 kills for 8 or 9 deaths on TD, I was as good as i was on Cod 4, But this has only happened once, every other game I go in is full of s.hit hot youths, that know each and every camping spot, or a clan of them.

Nearly rage quit last night again, I never did that on 4. Imho I think they should of stuck with the original kill streaks. Get the chopper on 7 kills and start again.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
In some ways there's more camping on bc2 but you pick where you spawn and the maps are that big ya just go round them and kill them from behind.

Weeman sucks ****
I had heard its more tactical etc, meaning realistic. I am sick of getting shot and stabbed by some tard just running about, Plus the same tard then gets an ac130 or a chopper gunner and you spend 2 minutes dying. At the weekend I played with a few mates, and we somehow found a game that was full of average peeps, I was getting 30 kills for 8 or 9 deaths on TD, I was as good as i was on Cod 4, But this has only happened once, every other game I go in is full of s.hit hot youths, that know each and every camping spot, or a clan of them.

Nearly rage quit last night again, I never did that on 4. Imho I think they should of stuck with the original kill streaks. Get the chopper on 7 kills and start again.

so you didn't like my 50 kills of running around like a "tard" then. thanks mate. i was pwning

340i
The lag was shocking last night... empty half a clip into a guy, he disappears blurs across the screen and knifes you LOL

E90
welcome to my life LOL

Question, does a pairing make any difference? Say chris adds me from the Uk and I'm in clogland, and he chooses a game, would it somehow cause a lag?? I seem to have better games when I play alone.