ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Tesla MP3 2021
Just had the easiest game ever on TDM, the other team were piss poor. Tar and Spas ftw.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 74
  Not a 320d
Mine would be these two, although i got raped by a heli on one part, kept spawning and i didnt have the invisible to air support perk on at the time so i got raped through the roof for about 5 minutes straight.

iw4mp2010-04-2618-05-12-83.jpg

iw4mp2010-04-2323-29-28-13.jpg

I have no patience so i like to run around a lot.

Goliath I
Some mother fucker just had me good

I was going along my business, doing my 'camping the camper' routine... I took out some camper, hid and kept taking him out... he didnt show for a bit then I had a message titled

'Your Awesome' from the guy, so me being thinking 'yeah I am' started to read this pretty long message...

As Im doing this this he comes along and plants a semtex on me... prick! lol

E36 328
Ninja pro isnt necessary rreeeally, i prefer to be able to jump off stuff with commando pro unless im playing free for all.

Just set up my own intervention class after being strictly a barrett fan boy up till now (with a thermal :D) and am coming along quite nicely actually, think it will take me a while to learn to quickscope properly

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Seen that vid and others by them, really good like. that's prob the main key to be so good is allways look round check your 6 and no tunnel vision which i use to do up untill about 6th prestige, gone out of that habbit since then

i might give it a go, use sleight of hand allot more allot more allong with fmj

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ninja pro isnt essential.. true but fkin annoyin hearin ya own footsteps lol

I love the intervention! barret sucks imo

yeah, i was over the moon when i had ninja back, it is annoying hearing your own footsteps esp when your using a headset

i tried using the 50 cal i find it too heavy

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
after playing a few games with the heartbeat sensor, theres still allot of people dont have ninja on

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol i know.. i took it off you when i killed ya on afgan... Tar 21 with heartbeat and silencer... got me three kills with that on less than one full clip.. im impressed with it!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's been on my assult class past few days it's working really well, tbh i rarely use the sensor

i did terrible on 2 of those maps with you and kev got a minus on k/d, but on wasteland i used the intervention had a so so start and got to my pred needed one more kill for my harrier got that kill, harrier got one or two took a few more out with my intervention got to my chopper got about 7-8 kills of that and came top on score

i've just made 2 classes on the intervention one with and one without thermal, i should try and use without thermal and use it on wasteland

Mk2 ph1 clio
I cba to prestige! dont see any real gain from it personaly lol.

Having a few games with dredz and fraser... apart from a raping on terminal with noob tubes + rpgs + aT4 its been canny!

Clio 1.2 16v
I cba to prestige! dont see any real gain from it personaly lol.

Having a few games with dredz and fraser... apart from a raping on terminal with noob tubes + rpgs + aT4 its been canny!

Every single once of those plebs were noob tubing! Can't play m8 too tired maybe on Thursday night cus I'm off work, don't prestige it's not really worth it

Fabia VRS
i just like getting more custom class slots :) then i can have lots of classes for what ever i feel like doing its pretty sweet :)

& u get a few more titles and u get the prestege challenges

Wish i never went prestige, its shite.
Before a fair few of my guns had alot of kills and challanges done. Now i just use Barret, UMP and M4A1. Meaning ranking up is slow, i don't get many challange points etc.

Level 70 is where its at, as you get the AK-47 too!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
tried playing ground war for a few games by myself and i can believe it theres still lagg on it during the day. not playing that any more

Mito Sportiva 135
Still, the game is great, the mathcmaking and connection issues, as well as imbalance of some weapons, the ****** who seem to think it's a beat em up and only use knives, the people who boost or feel it necessary to send me invites to hacked lobbies after every other game may mean I have hung up my boots on this game.

Had over 7 days of gameplay and got pretty good, but time to move on as just spent most my time waiting in lobbies.

Ford Bantam 1.6
omg the lag is just unreal and the amount of arseholes with noob tubes is unreal,had a game with my mate from work we lost the game because everyone else had about 5 kills each on our team w*****s lol

Bumder With A Buffer
I keep trying to get back into this but I just find myself in games with people spawn raping/noob tubing me...really pee's me off!

Bus w**ker
No lag at all, its all problems at your own end.
Damn my problematic 12ms ping. That must be to blame for "Connection interrupted", "Server timed out", "Enemies forfeiting" and "Failed to migrated host. Game lobby closed".

Tesla MP3 2021
Problems at your own end my arse lol.

As above, my 11-14ms ping must be causing all of the issues aswell!

Bumder With A Buffer
Damn my problematic 12ms ping. That must be to blame for "Connection interrupted", "Server timed out", "Enemies forfeiting" and "Failed to migrated host. Game lobby closed".

Problems at your own end my arse lol.

As above, my 11-14ms ping must be causing all of the issues aswell!

Same as you two.

Last night I was in a game on Rundown and the lag was terrible. Quit out of the game and waited a few moments and then went to join another game....it only put me back in the same frigging lagged game!! :mad:

The guy who was hosting had full green bars the rest of us were red and his kill count was 19-0 and rising.

Clio 172
Same as you two.

Last night I was in a game on Rundown and the lag was terrible. Quit out of the game and waited a few moments and then went to join another game....it only put me back in the same frigging lagged game!! :mad:

The guy who was hosting had full green bars the rest of us were red and his kill count was 19-0 and rising.

Host advantage is annoying. I wish i had awesome quality connection so i could benefit too. I dont think i've ever been given host.

Was very laggy last night, not had any issues for a while, but it was bad last night and finding a match was taking a while. It serached gfor matches for 50ping, then 75, then 100. Not sure what was going on!

But when I did manage a game I raped with the Vector, the joys of raping with a not so popular weapon get you loads of remarks....

'that guns s**t mate' 'f**king vector, thats s**t' 'what the f**k is that stupid gun' 'that guns w**k' etc etc.

Seems if you kill people your gun is s**t... not quite sure how that works TBH!

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Was very laggy last night, not had any issues for a while, but it was bad last night and finding a match was taking a while. It serached gfor matches for 50ping, then 75, then 100. Not sure what was going on!

But when I did manage a game I raped with the Vector, the joys of raping with a not so popular weapon get you loads of remarks....

'that guns s**t mate' 'f**king vector, thats s**t' 'what the f**k is that stupid gun' 'that guns w**k' etc etc.

Seems if you kill people your gun is s**t... not quite sure how that works TBH!
Vector + silencer is class.