ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bus w**ker
fourzerotwo said:
The Modern Warfare 2 title update is going live. It'll take several hours to get to everyone. I'll update again the moment DLC goes live.

That was about two hours ago.

Fiesta ST-2
Was playing Sabotage last night with a bunch of camping girls. Was on skidrow and my whole team (bar me and my mate) decided to camp in the house thats facing the tunnel and bomb site the whole game. I planted a few times but realised I wasnt going to win this game. After awhile I decided to message the 4 retards camping and proceeded to shoot and stab them and block their view and block them in a corner to piss them off. I got them all killed few times and a few nice messages back from them which cheered me up.

For the SPAS i've been using for pretty much all the way throught to 10th prestige is

marathon
stopping power
steady aim

and grip

but yesterday

i was using

marathon
stopping power
steady aim

and extra mag instead of grip, i didint fing it much difference as i only used it for a couple of games

when i use the SPAS i use it as a primary weapen not a secondry, honestly it ROCKS, some times i laught at myself cos it just rakes the kills in

that's the set up SR is using

LOL!

Exact same way I do it! (with extended mags) and use it as a main weapon, (Intervention as backup).

I usually start every match this way.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I wish they'd hurry the fcuk up. They're going live at 3pm when I go out, just to spite me, I can feel it.

Balls, I am off out at 2:45 and I won't get back in until 17:30, just when everyone will be getting in from work. I'll probably have the same problems I had last time, when it was too busy to get a download.

Tesla MP3 2021
Hahah just went 38-8 playing Domination on Carnival. The map is awesome, so much detail :).

Zoltar!

03062010145.jpg

Astra SRI/ Hornet
If they think there getting more money out of me for this laggy s**t they can think again. The game is so fucked up it's unbelivable for this day and age. It barely even plays the old maps just the same new maps over and over.

On a brighter note got 2 ac130's in back to back games tonight. God I love them. Lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i noticed that today. was constantly playing storm. did my nut in.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm on now on ps3 with my shiney new rpg!! Waheyy!

you on tmw?

just been starting my new id, been on it abit today and just cant seem to find a good kill streak even with my new connection which is so much better theres still lagg, dosnt help with the kids being off like, had some terrible games like 1-9 that was my worst one.

once i get my ninja i'll be ok

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was going to go on about 2 hours ago but watched tv instead

i was on Ground war for 2 - 3 games and couldn't get in the swing of things

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that's good going that like on terminal, i'm off now prob see you tmw then

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I got a 37-8 on salvage last night. Harriers, pavelow ac130. Oh yeah. Not a massive fan of that map either and the team were good, we were getting spanked but I got the score 7300-7500 to them.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
You cant be serious.

Really terrible. Fuel is far too big for moat game
modes, too many things going on in carnival, trailer park is too confined for most gameplays, and as I've said before the cod4 maps don't work because the gameplay is so different.