ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Epic session yesterday...quad on afghan was highlight as well as multi kill with chopper gunner on...what ever that map was called.

But true highlight was dredz singing culture club and getting that random to join in!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been loads of lag past week or two, getting server timed out more often than normal lately. Getting abit disapointed

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
lol, was on but everyone was on blops! Had to do a lot of work the past while, all finished now though! :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There's plenty of overtime this week at work to be had and i'm grabbing allot of it. Be on Friday and weekend when i'm recovered lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll pop on tomorrow after work for an hour or two. Be around 17:00-19:00 area

LY 182
Given Black Ops to my mate to borrow so ended up whacking this in for a bit. Played it yesterday and it was s**t. So many dicks tubing or no scoping, hardly a game actually got completed either. Rabbbish. :dapprove:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha that's what happens when ya play lag ops with fags. You get out of touch. Rarely lose a game on mw2 it's easy. Whereas I kill 13 people on S and D on blops and still lose because my team are f**king tards.
Noob tubing on mw2 is counter acted by last stand in blops. The old I put a whole clip of a famas in you but I'll kill you with 1 bullet of my tiny pistol before I hit the ground. Good 1.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Didnt realise you all left at the same time! Left me in the lobby on my own talking about my dinner and how hungry I am to a bunch of noobs LOL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Didnt realise you all left at the same time! Left me in the lobby on my own talking about my dinner and how hungry I am to a bunch of noobs LOL

lmao qualo lol, mega ftl for you liam. on the wine during our sweaty session. be on tomorrow for a proper session

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
On my way home now, be on about 45 mins. I'm proper tired like so won't be up to scratch

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I got both of the packs to be honest i wouldn't bother unless you got abit money. there's only a few monre month untill MW3 and BF3 come out.

Any one on during the day? esp in a couple of hours?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nee bother Dredz,

so many rage fu@@ing t***s on this game is unbelieivable on our team and on the other team, just last game 6 on 6 then all of a sudden 3 on our team and 6 on theirs ffs