ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm picking this up at lunchtime today. Heavy Rain is STILL sold out everywhere local.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i got it, went straight on mp.... it's not as good as i thought, ea servers droppping out every 5 minutes, controls aren't ideal, aiming is very sensitive, no room for error making it pretty solid. actually found that less skills are involved, , more just a shoot fest in places, just my 2p, don't tihnk i'll be playing it ffor months like some.

Revels Mum & Sister
I am twitching to buy this for SP however I want to finish heavy Rain and have 2 motorbikes to sort out.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i got it, went straight on mp.... it's not as good as i thought, ea servers droppping out every 5 minutes, controls aren't ideal, aiming is very sensitive, no room for error making it pretty solid. actually found that less skills are involved, , more just a shoot fest in places, just my 2p, don't tihnk i'll be playing it ffor months like some.

give it a good day/nights playing and it'll click, I was the same as you but now I wish I could melt it down and smother it on my balls.

Octy VRS
PMSL!

@David, you do need to give it some attention at first but it is awesome once you get some upgrades etc.

In comparison when I bought COD4 I played solidly for a couple of weeks online, even downloaded the map packs. After those 2 weeks I was bored stiff of the small maps and lack of vehicles. I played the beta of BFBC2 for a month solid, that was one map and one game mode. I was gutted when it ended.

Just picked this up in Game for £1 after trading in UC2 and reward points. To anyone wanting to pick this ASDA are the cheapest at £37.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
well i've invested the full 39.99 so i'll definitely give it more time. maybe do a bit of SP campaign to learn the controls better.

like the chopper gun mowing people down..

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The single player will make you worse if anything.

It has an insane aim assist whereas MP has non so it won't help your gun control.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What's funny is the single player on the ps2 was so bad! I never even played it once!

I prefer online anyway.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol!

Commanding orders from the moats belltower.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL. Too right. I can imagine him now with his little hard hat on. Oh and a massive erection, too.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If it's on his erection then it would be safe sex.

Coincedently no animal aids.

Servers were down for the first week that 1943 came out so I imagine that EA won't have got their act together just yet!

Octy VRS
Seems fine on PS3. Although I imagine they will get a hammering tonight. People up at AVForums have reported minimal lag and a couple of disconnections.

Octy VRS
You're fine then! I meant that only a couple of people have had problems and then only small ones that have resolved themselves.

They have had a long while to test with the beta and demo. Sure there may be some niggles at first. They will iron out.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Are you talking to me or gally? ;)

Flol!

Commanding orders from the moats belltower.

LOL. Too right. I can imagine him now with his little hard hat on. Oh and a massive erection, too.

If it's on his erection then it would be safe sex.

Coincedently no animal aids.

Is any of that a review you f**k wits? No, so this is what you're going to do f**kers, you're going to pick those c**ting controllers up and start playing. You better like it too, other wise were going to play the how much pain can Scutch and Gally stand until they know that they should enjoy it, game. And you don't wanna play that game.

Man you can't bring this lame ass posting up in my humpty dumpty. I'm all for posting when the posting's right, but you know if it isn't, I'm gonna condense the nonesense.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have no idea what the f*ck Waitey has just said, but it was hot.

I may play this game later, purely on that spouting.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If you play it Scutch PM me a little summary/Review, I always like your summarys.

:eek:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'll give you a summary.

This game is so good i nearly wrenched my dick from its moorings thinking about it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Sniping is f**king satisfying.

Guy running across my vision about 1500m away, aim above his head and a few feet in the direction he's running and watch that sucker drop as he runs into your bullet.

MINT

LOL £23 here too! My xbox 360 copy is however in its wrapper as apparently 180 hours on demons souls isn't enough so I put another 2 in earlier:eek:

Pwned some noobs though:D

S3, Polo
I'm giving some newbz a shoeing on ps3. Can't seem to download the extra VIP maps yet, due to the PS Store issues... :(