ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Mafia II - Official Thread

172 Cup
Mafia_II_Boxart.jpg

Release date - August 24th 2010
Platforms - Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

From the developers of the award-winning Mafia comes Mafia II, a beautifully crafted look into the dark and unforgiving world of the Mafia. Expanding upon the original hit that captivated more than 2 million gamers around the world, 2K Czech takes players deeper into the Mafia with a mature and exciting experience that will immerse players like never before. Powered by 2K Czechs next-generation engine built specifically for Mafia II, players will experience the true evolution of the Mafia game that defined a genre. Gunfights, hand to hand combat, and vehicular exploration feature new depth and dimension that allow players to experience the world of Mafia II in a way that will keep them coming back for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 Cup
Anyone else looking forward to this?

Think I'll be getting this on the Xbox rather than the PC as I can see myself spending hours on the sofa playing it!

R26
If its anything like the last one it will be great :approve:

It did take a while to get started in the last game with the taxi runs at the beginning but after that it just got better and better.

172 Cup
Had the first Mafia on PC and loved it - was always good fun with the speedo and the cops chasing you for speeding.

Hope this lives upto expectation, I wasn't so keen on Godfather it became a bit tedious.

DCi
mafia was amazing, will have to try the console demo if there is one to see what i buy it for though... been waiting ages for this!!!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I've been waiting since the 1st for this. One of my all-time favourite games tbh.

What's the difference between normal and special edition? Same price at game but no info on why? Obviously order the special ;)

Octy VRS
Looks great this, I loved the first one. The Godfather after that I thought was shite. Should look good in HD too with the 30's city skyline etc.

AK

M240i
Was just about to ask about a demo, good times.

Need a new game.. Getting bored of COD and blur..

You get to drive about aimlessly for 10 minutes, then you can do the mission. It's alright tbh, get to go to the car garage & customise your car, go to the clothes shop etc.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Few pics from the PC version :

mafia2demopic1.jpg

mafia2demopic2.jpg

mafia2demopic3.jpg

mafia2demopic4.jpg

There's a Playboy magazine you can browse through in the house.

172 Cup
mafia2-4.png

Click image for 1920x1080
mafia2-1.png

mafia2-2.png

mafia2-3.png

mafia2-4-1.png

Clio Dynamique 16v
PS3 version is playstation plus only :(

Anyone got a download link for the PC version?

Dont really want steam, but have found the patch to remove the 10 minute limit :)

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Ps3 version is out tomorrow unless you have psn+ in which case you'll have it today.

You can also mod the xbox version for unlimited time if you're any good with a hex editor