ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PDA's who uses them?

Mk2 ph1 clio
I've recently bought a Dell Axim X5 for a bargain price of £40 with the docking station, GPS CF card and CF modem card.

Also, the tom tom in car charger/mount for it.

I have the tom tom 6 software but apparently this doesnt work with windows mobile 2003 .. i need tomtom 5 for that! And i can't find windows mobile 2003SE anywhere which is what you need for tom tom 6!

Does anyone know of any shops that you can walk in to buy stuff for this, PC world seemed to fob me off when i asked.. "ohhh PDA's ancient technology now mate" etc etc.

just wondered if anyone uses any decent sites for info on PDA's?!

Cheers!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Rather not buy software of Ebay, not again. Too much hassle if it goes pete tong.

I don't mind paying full whack for it so to speak as long as its from a retailer! :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
GPS works fine :) the tomtom 6 software isnt supported by windows mobile 2003 apparently, just 2003SE from what i've read so far.

Im looking for tomtom 5 which does work with the CF card i have and PDA... but its like hens teeth!

I'll have a look around on that link! Cheers!

As for the memory card i have a 1gig card in at the moment which the previous owner kindly left in, and im using that to run the programs from! Seems to be alright at the moment!

Might order that tomtom 5 now!