ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pe cat Lambda sensor- where to buy?

BG 182 FF
My 182 is in need of a new pre cat Lambda sensor and i'm looking for some help about where to buy one. Searching on here seems to suggest that sticking to Bosch or oem seems to be the way to go however finding current links is not as easy. If anyone could offer any advice or steer me to a website or link I would be very grateful :)

BG 182 FF
Thanks for the replies guys- I thought most people would have suggested ECP but I thought asking around first would be a good decision. I'm sure Renault would charge a pretty penny for the same thing!

182 ff
I got 2 from europarts (bosch ones) for £110,.. have a look on their site ..pre cat/ post cat are the same,..Renault ones are about £100 each...

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Carparts4less

This is Eurocarparts sister company

The Euro Car Parts part number is

Lambda.gif

And the Renault OE part number is 77 00 107 433 @ £97.93+vat (£117.52)

BG 182 FF
Sorry for the late reply guys- been busy as hell! Thanks for all your input on the matter, Should hopefully get something sorted within the next week :)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
How do you get it for £35?

Worked there for ages & know a lot of the staff.

Soon to be going back to work there in the next few months.

Staff sales are cheap as chips and i mean really cheap.

I done a few group buys on them for around the £45 mark.

Possibly going to be doing it again when I'm back working there with power flex bushes and bosch lambda sensors.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Why do people pay so much for Bosch lambda's?

they can be had from eBay for £32 delivered :)