ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peacock, Oakerthorpe, Thursday, 21/06?

Jenic will be coming.

Ill whack a thread up tomorrow, if one hasn't been made by that point.

GON' B GUD!! Cannae wait! I'm confident about completing the burger. The chips will be my everest.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I said that too, and i maintain that it is - but eating allll the chips and onion rings too... not so sure

It's should be simple.

Tackle the burger first, onion rings around the same time as the burger if desired. That should be pretty simple.

Then just smash through the chips, they'll all go down, maybe add vinegar to moisten slightly.

182 Cup
Burger looks a bit of a beast. Alfreton isn't -that- far from me, and not a lot seems to be going off in Lincoln at the moment :boring:

The burger challenge pub is in Bramcote, not Alfreton.

Near junction 25 of the M1 to give you an idea.

I think my mistake last time was the two pints that went with it, won't bother with them this time.

Nissan 350z
Dave there seems to be loads of this chain of pubs around the area, do they not all offer the challenge then?

James ssssh, I want to keep it at the one near my house so I can walk there and back afterwards :rasp:

Closest ones to Alfreton are Sutton in Ashfield (6 miles), Hucknall (9 miles), Chesterfield (11 miles) and the one in Bramcote (12 miles)