ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peco Exhaust!!!

Audi S3 225

They dont sound like novas at all, I used to have a peco power master and i really liked it, sounded really nice, not too loud but had a nice roar when u put your foot down.

For the money peco is a good choice, but If you wanna spend a bit more and maybe get some small power gains go for a ktec. Thats wot i did very happy with my purchase.

Skoda Fabia vRS

Peco exhausts are a lot better than most people give them credit for, however most people have never owned one !

neva had a problem wit mine at all and gave me everything i expected nice sound, good performance and good build quality form wot i can see!

my bro had a Peco BB1 on his nova but thats presides the point!

Nippy white cup

I think people assume that they sound like Novas because most Novas have em. Never had one meself but if it sounds good bang it on!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

I used to have a Peco BB2 backbox and it sounded alright, not novaish at all like everyone makes out! Mine was the stainless steel one, was fine, fitted well and still looked new when I sold it.