ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pedal Wear

Cupra

Morning all, I just stumbled across this forum after a quick google.

I just picked up my 172 on Saturday from a Renault dealer. It has full service history from the same dealer, only 30,000 miles on the clock and everything looks mint except for the pedals.

Does anybody else have worn pedals? They are metal so I was suprised to see the edges so worn.... It gives you a "has this been clocked" worry which I hope is unjustified!

Thanks for any feedback.

clio 182 black /gold

Well if the seat is worn i would say i might have been clocked. The previous owner might have had big boots or summat.

Skoda Fabia vRS

the seats on em do seem to wear pretty quick so i wouldnt bother too much if the seats are worn

bit weird about the pedals though, not sure if thats common or not

Depends on the driver IMO - being tall I tend to wear the outside of the pedals quite quickly - my current steed has 10k miles on it, and the clutch/brake pedal are both pretty worn!

If the service history stacks up id be ok with it

172cup

i have worn the pedals out on my cup in about 3 months... no lie. covered about 5000 miles, and they are very worn indeed. depends alot on how you drive.

Cupra

Seats, gearknob and stearing wheel are all perfect. Looks like it is a soft alloy then.

I was hoping that mine was not the only one!

Thanks for the feedback.