ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peoples falts on decat with silenced stealth

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
This has prob been asked before sorry if it has but looking at decating my 172 cup just woundering what peoples experiences was with them? To loud? Pointless? I dont mind a little louder as my stealths silenced anyway a bit loud above 70 but dont do alot of motorway driving anyway just dont want it sounding rediculasly loud and tiny!

172 cup turbo
This has prob been asked before sorry if it has but looking at decating my 172 cup just woundering what peoples experiences was with them? To loud? Pointless? I dont mind a little louder as my stealths silenced anyway a bit loud above 70 but dont do alot of motorway driving anyway just dont want it sounding rediculasly loud and tiny!

Dont bother. Did mine. Lost power and was s**t lol. Cat back on and runs a lot better again

Im sure I read along time ago on here that a sports cat is pointless as the original cat is a 200cell anyway.

I had a decatted Yozza and after time it's just annoying or I'm getting older.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
I've got a silenced decat and a silenced ktec stealth. It's 89db at 4000 revs so passes most tracks but like Jay.S I think I'm getting old too and just bought a ph1 twin barrell cat to try and make it quiter.