ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car Mag?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm glad you said that i've been meaning to cancel my direct debit seeing as I haven't actuaLLY RECIEVED A MAG FOR AGES! LOL.

clio 182
i didnt get mine for around 3 months, i sent an email and they sent me the copy i missed and some freebies. Was abit gutted when i subscribed to find out they are only doing it every other month- Though i was getting a great deal lol.

got my most resent copy on wed morning

f**king unless mag tbh, use to buy it religiously when i had my VTS then all of sudden you couldnt get it any where for about 6 months! FTW only but it because its the only frog mag going but ... WWWWHHHHHEEEENNN it does come out its a good read

i only subscribed for 6 months to see how it was, decided it wasnt that great so i wouldnt bother re subscribing but they took the money anyway!

That's because you signed up to auto-renew.

It's bi-monthly and should be in most WH Smiths. Getting the circulation isn't easy and they've brought it back from a pretty sorry state.

Suzuki Jimny
f**king unless mag tbh, use to buy it religiously when i had my VTS then all of sudden you couldnt get it any where for about 6 months! FTW only but it because its the only frog mag going but ... WWWWHHHHHEEEENNN it does come out its a good read

That's probably because they stopped making it for a while. Fool.

Disastra Coupe
That's because you signed up to auto-renew.

It's bi-monthly and should be in most WH Smiths. Getting the circulation isn't easy and they've brought it back from a pretty sorry state.

This. The guy's have had a pretty hard time, being dropped by the original publisher. They did their best to get it back on the market asap but i think at first it was subscription only. I'm still subscribed but must admit it isn't the best mag out there.

I subscribed more for the fact it's the only French car mag out there and they needed the help to get it going again. Hopefully thing's will pick up.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Nothin wrong with the mag IMO don't mind payin for a good read plus I have seen my car in it again this month lol

53 Clio's & counting
Bit boring - management was complaining why when put on the rollers their Clio 200 didn't make over 200bhp :rolleyes:

CLIO PH1 172
Got mine this month looks pretty good to me :)

pfcmag.jpg

172 phase 1
saw it in the local petrol station,

don't think its any worse than any other car mag as they all print a mix of good articles and rubbish.

UR 200, 07 blade
Contacted them about 6 weeks ago to change my address as i've moved. Haven't had the mag yet so i contacted them today regarding it, they've come back saying they have recieved my change of address email ( althought i sent it on three seperate occasions). And now they are saying i may not get this months issue as they have a limited amount of copies, not impressed.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I bought this months but only because t has two pictures of my R26. One of them is my R26 in front of the CS stand at FCS :)