ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car Magazine

2002 172
Been told to pass this on to us by the southwest rep for Performance French Car Magazine

pfcwinter.jpg

Hello Everyone!
Just Taking This Opportunity to Invite ClioSport to a Meet
Just for the French Car Owners in the South West...
This Will be Featured in Performance French Cars Magazine
So if You're Interested Pop Your Names on the List & Join in the Fun..

*please note location is to be confirmed closer to the date..

So lets start a list of names of who will be attending, should be a cracking day​

1. Simonb2007​

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
1. Simonb2007
2. Jcs + other sss members
3. marinemackay2003
4. Alex_X93
5. tommy g
may well do this! hell of a drive but should be worth it! ;)

1. Simonb2007
2. marinemackay2003
3. Alex_X93
4. tommy g

annual st austell brewery beer festival the night before so due to medical and legal reasons i am unable to attend

shame really :(

1. Simonb2007
2. marinemackay2003
3. Alex_X93
4. tommy g
5. Blackstorm (wales)
6. Danny172

Clio GT
Anymore details available yet ? What the plan is, what activities there will be or any other info ? Bit of a drive for me also so want as much info as possible please.

Ly meg R26
1. Simonb2007
2. marinemackay2003
3. Alex_X93
4. tommy g
5. Blackstorm (wales)
6. Danny172
7. rsclio182

Renaultsport
1. Simonb2007
2. marinemackay2003
3. Alex_X93
4. tommy g
5. Blackstorm (wales)
6. Danny172
7. rsclio182
8. Paul_ly-182

RB 182
id like to come, but i am not happy with my car ATM. Someone has obviously stood on my bonnet recently as i have a couple of dents :( and my one wing has a slight bubbling of paint :( im ashamed to bring it!

Renaultsport
id like to come, but i am not happy with my car ATM. Someone has obviously stood on my bonnet recently as i have a couple of dents :( and my one wing has a slight bubbling of paint :( im ashamed to bring it!

why do people do it! someone jumped over my other car not long back thank god it wasnt my clio!
just come anyway! park it facing the other way or something :cool:

I just don't understand why someone would do that, but don't let effect if you come along or not. As Paul said just park it with back showing!

Golf GT TDI
i will come if paul holds me tight:drunk:

1. Simonb2007
2. marinemackay2003
3. Alex_X93
4. tommy g
5. Blackstorm (wales)
6. Danny172
7. rsclio182
8. Paul_ly-182
9. jordan172

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
i would come but ive had a set back with the bodywork and it wont be done in time. :dapprove:
wanted to go aswell.

just found ths on a local forum

Unfortunately this is the South West in November and weather is unpredictable so we have 2 locations in mind.

The first one is:
Alan Skuse
Unit A6 Plymouth Trade park.
Macadam Road.
Cattedown.
Plymouth.
PL4 0RW

Unfortunately this has little - no shelter but there is a pizza hut nearby and it's not far out of the main town so should be easy to find...

However should it rain there is a second location in mind...
This location is a 10-20 minute drive from the first location but provides some shelter, in which the first location does not. The decision to move to the second location will be made at the FIRST location (listed above) this way we shouldnt loose anyone!

But please make a note of the second location:
Bromhead
Hascombe House
Darklake View
Estover
Plymouth
Devon
PL6 7TL
(Its the first building on the left (its white and has cover for when it rains)

This should hopefully be a good day and will generate some amazing pictures..
Any Questions feel free to pm me
smile1.gif

2002 172
yeah i really enjoyed the day, was a good turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves even if the weather tried to ruin the day

Golf GT TDI
i was to ruined to make this.... had a messy saturday night!:drunk:

look forward to the next meet though danny;)

was gutted to miss this as im still a cliosport virgin.

i was unable to walk let alone drive that day

looking forward to some pics