ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Perks of the job!

Clio 1.2 16v
I havent really spoke much on here but have been reading through lately and found some good advice and read some good stories!

But thought it post a few pics of some cars i discovered when im at work. i am only 17 but delivery pizzas for dominos part time until the 22nd of july when i join the RAF! :cool: as we deliver to a car dealers around our area i had the privelage to deliver to the audi garage and seen this: Audi R8 V10

Photo0221.gif

Photo0220.gif

Photo0219.gif

Then had another delivery to the lexus garage where this was outside!!!

Photo0212-1.gif

Turbos.
Cool! I saw an R10 when i was in Belgium. TBH though, i prefer the wheels on the R8 and other than that, couldn't see any difference?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cool! I saw an R10 when i was in Belgium. TBH though, i prefer the wheels on the R8 and other than that, couldn't see any difference?

Goofier enlarged side intakes, different grilles and oval tailpipes, basically.

I'm the same, I think the V8 looks tidier; less fussy.

The V10 has full LED lights though... eventhe dipped. A World first. Pretty cool.

I think the aston looks awful, those colours don't suit it one bit ! Give me black or grey any day (god i'm getting old)

I still love R8's, but not the wheels on that v10 one, I also hate the side blades in silver.

Clio 1.2 16v
There is a guy i deliver to quite regularly to he has a Lamborghini Murcielago in grey and aston martin V8 vantage convertible in black. he always flys past me on this little dual carriage way and it sounds awesome!!!

DSC00629.gif

Goofier enlarged side intakes, different grilles and oval tailpipes, basically.

I'm the same, I think the V8 looks tidier; less fussy.

The V10 has full LED lights though... eventhe dipped. A World first. Pretty cool.

Agree.

/biased

p.s OP where are you based because that looks like the Macclesfield garage?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Liking the R8 more now, as bit by bit I'm ignoring the idea that it's a rich man's TT. The fact that I've seen a few TT's knocking about with the private plates starting 'R8' says it all for the wannabees!

I really hope that they push the TDi promo car that they did and make an oil-burner alternative. It would be a proper niche car and just imagine that HUUUGGGGGEEE wall of torque. :)

D.