ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PES 2009 v FIFA 09

LY 200
Anyone play these fottie games?

I've always been a die hard pes fan, i've got evey single one. Over the last few years though fifa have been catching up, gameplay,etc but 'i've never really been intrested in the fifa franchise.

This years fifa though is supposed to be much better than pes. Has anyother pes fans ditched pes for fifa, or are going to?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes. Fifa 2009 is miles better than PES 2009.

It's looking like Fifa 10 is going to crush PES 10, too. 360 dribbling FTW. Although both look a lot better than last years efforts, in fairness.

Can't wait for them.

BG182®
Use to be a PES fan through and through but after playing FIFA 09 I converted to them.

Was a much better game this year and the FIFA 10 is ment to be even better with a wider choice of options in manager mode and editing.

That's was the only downfall for me where you could'nt edit players etc

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Use to be a PES fan through and through but after playing FIFA 09 I converted to them.

Was a much better game this year and the FIFA 10 is ment to be even better with a wider choice of options in manager mode and editing.

That's was the only downfall for me where you could'nt edit players etc

Yeah, PES definitely had the benefit of far greater editing. I'm dubious whether it will be any different for FIFA this year. It's all down to the license and how much they can play with in editing terms.

I never used to give Fifa a second glance. But 09 was much better.

PES seems to be going backwards.

I'll be buying the new fifa.

DCi
I always used to get fifa on PC but when I got my PS3 I thought I'd give PES a go, it was rubbish and I went straight back to fifa.

I'll probably stick with Fifa again but I'll try both demos.

LY 200
Was a FIFA head from 'FIFA international soccer' back in 94 to Road to World Cup 98 and then moved over to ISS/Pro Evo until 08 and then 09 where FIFA once again ruled!

To be honest im no 'fan boy' of either, I'll just play whichevers best - It makes me laugh when Pro players still rattle on about it being there game just because they've always prefered it to FIFA!

LY 200
I've always hated not having the proper teams (Man Red wtf! :() on pes, but thought the gameplay was much better. That's going to be the case again with the teams this time round, oh and jon chamion and mark lawrenson are still the commentators.

Decisions, decisions.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've always hated not having the proper teams (Man Red wtf! :() on pes, but thought the gameplay was much better. That's going to be the case again with the teams this time round, oh and jon chamion and mark lawrenson are still the commentators.

Decisions, decisions.
Takes 5mins to upload the option file mate to get names and official strips.

Fifa is for children.

Flame suit is on.

LY 200
Yeh, I think the new one is out in October.

I've heard pes is alot slower than the previous one's.

Not sure if that will be an issue or not.