ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Current/Next Gen] FIFA 14

Clio 1.2 16v
Lol it's true though, but me and Liam goal hang a lot so are always offside, you still need to join our club you bum wipe

Monaco 172 Ph2
PRO CLUBS Question

Not really a question for you Dredz as your a goal poacher :rasp:

But is there any actual method of defending with defaults on PRO CLUBS besides pressing R1 ???

Try to use R1 but other teams defence always seems better and manage to do their job,

Looked online but cant find anything

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Only the captain can control the defence, I use either the high pressure tactic or team pressing. I hold R1 too when other team attacks but they still act like retards most of the time lol.

Clio 1.2 16v
PRO CLUBS Question

Not really a question for you Dredz as your a goal poacher :rasp:

But is there any actual method of defending with defaults on PRO CLUBS besides pressing R1 ???

Try to use R1 but other teams defence always seems better and manage to do their job,

Looked online but cant find anything

*You're ;)

Also i'l have you know my pro has got the 54th best long shot ability in the world.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Popped off now to watch a bit of TV, should be on for a good sesh tomorrow!