ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peterborough mini meet

nimbus r27
a few of us decided to go for a drive and take some pics last night ended up at this old little chef restaurant on the a1!
sorry about the camera/pics im crap at taking photos lol :dead:
minimeet002.jpg

minimeet005.jpg

minimeet006.jpg

minimeet008.jpg

minimeet010.jpg

minimeet013.jpg

minimeet015.jpg

minimeet018.jpg

minimeet021.jpg

minimeet023.jpg

minimeet024.jpg

minimeet026.jpg

R26
Dont put yourself down beij,pics didnt come out to bad,loving the roof shots ;)
My 205 is still very much work in progress,but just rebuilt a 1.9 8v completely with ALOT(mostly all) help from my mate who builds radical race engines,this replaced the old 1.6 which was about dead,this is coupled to a 1.6 box and flywheel,gaz coilovers,6 point cage about to be done same colour as wheels,stripped
Was good catching up with you and luke,although driving lukes has made me look on ktec

b/g 182, meg tourer
nice one beij, the photo's look good mate. you didn't post the little chef sign then ;)
here are mine. only a few turned out ok. was fun tho.

DSC02344.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

DSC02355.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
you after some uprated engine mounts then steve?

can you highlight the pic and save it to a folder?

R26
Yes i am indeed,yea i probably can but im on the girlfriends mac so not to sure,il give it a try.
Pictures came out not to bad did they? If you and beij are bored on a week night,give me a shout and we should go find some nice roads ;)

200 FF Storm Grey
love all 3 cars

What has the 182 had swapped for the fog lights or are they just empty?

nimbus r27
thought the mods on here might of moaned if i put the little chef picture up lol! yeah steve i would be up for meeting up again in a few weeks!

R26
Im sure they wouldnt mind about the picture, ;)
Cool beij give me a txt or il give you a txt in a couple of weeks.

seat leon
that 205 is the titts!!! i love them and miss my old one, prob the craziest car ive owned in terms of fun!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
the best turnout we had was about 12 iirc.
there is nortally at least 5 of us :) there is a meet coming up in the local meets section, keep an eye on that and come along. oh and join up as a member on here!

nimbus r27
yeah mate no problem look in the local meets section / east of england there is a meet planned for sept