ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue 182 Photo Shoot (Mega Pixel Heavy?)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Were they taken just over that hump near the beach houses? Always thought about getting pictures there actually... might have to go for it now! Looks great.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Were they taken just over that hump near the beach houses? Always thought about getting pictures there actually... might have to go for it now! Looks great.

Cheers, pretty sure it's opposite Thorpe Bay yacht club.

Davo172, it has the Spax full coilover suspension. Sitting lower than OE, not too crazy as its an everyday car. Although I've been offered a set of 16" Pro Race 1.2 wheels in black so I'd lower it a bit more if I went for that option.

An orange one
That is stunning, first time I've liked petrol blue in pictures!

Wish someone had ordered a v6 in that colour :(

RB Clio 182
That looks a very nice example mate, great pics too.

I like the colour but i wouldnt have one, its a weird one for me.

Renault Clio 172
i have never seen this colour! nothing wrong with the pictures either nice light one thing i would recommend is having a play with some filters for the glass so there is no reflection ;)

Two quick things about improving photos for next time.

- don't park in places where things are goring out of the car. Signs.etc

- don't take the photos so the car is slap bang in the middle of the photo. Remember the rule of thirds.

:)