ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ricardos Petrol Blue Supercharged 182 Project

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Sad times to see it for sale, hope it goes to a good home bud!
Cheers, didn't realise the thread was bumped and had replies. A couple of mild enquiries which came to nothing. If it doesn't go I'll just keep taking it out now and then until then. I'm now residing half hour away from it so it's more of a chore to get to nowadays.

Ex 182 owner
Got to imagine this is the only s/c PB of the 29?

Shame to let it go mate.... If hadn't just bought a trophy this would have been very very tempting. All the best with whatever decision you make.

Clio 182,
If I had the money I would rip your arm off for this, hope you get what your looking for it :smile: It's a stunning motor

Wouldn't what to swap it for a classic mini would ya lol

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
So, the chapter and indeed project ends here. All last week I was in discussions with a chap to buy the Clio and yesterday he turned up and purchased the PB. It's been a brilliant car to own, out of the 5 Clios I've owned in the last 7 years I would say it's up there along with my old white track phase 1 Clio. So for me there's no more Clio Mk2's, that's it but what a Clio to go out on, a 262bhp Petrol Blue Clio 182, 1 of only 29.........

9665648371_77739a7840_b.jpg
PBShoot 001 by Richard, on Flickr