ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Little Something For The Petrol Blue 182

Megane r26
Looking forward to seeing this, been out in a stage one supercharged 172 few years back. The power delivery was so linear and felt like it should have come from the factory like it! Good luck, now get cracking haha

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'll measure the diameter of my restrictor tonight, then speak to my mate to have him machine me 2-3 billet ones with different diameters. Cheers Craig.

RenaultSport 172
It certainly will be, that's the plan. Would like to get it out on Brands after it's finished for a shakedown to see how it goes. Also toying with fitting a pair of bucket seats as it should end up being a 2nd car.

Excellent :)
Let me know about that, I'll book the same day. Would love a passenger ride!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
It certainly will be, that's the plan. Would like to get it out on Brands after it's finished for a shakedown to see how it goes. Also toying with fitting a pair of bucket seats as it should end up being a 2nd car.

Excellent :)
Let me know about that, I'll book the same day. Would love a passenger ride!

Don't forget me! It's on my to-do list to head out at Brands this year.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
No worries chaps :) I should have all the parts ordered and delivered to finish the kit off by the end of next week. I'll be chompin at the bit by then to get on with it but need the Laguna first.