ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol blue alloys????

2014 Clio 200t edc
They were on a wierd PB photographed in the dieppe factory iirc. It was a ph2 but had what looked like a ph1 exclusive interior. They look like 133 alloys!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye they do look like 133 alloys. They look nice to be honest.

Disastra Coupe
Altering the OP's link slightly i found this:

dieppe3.jpg

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Change the 5 in the opening link to an 8. All the clios have Turinis, they were only on Cups in the UK so i'm guessing they are all for different markets

Black Gold Trophy
This makes for an interesting mosey, I noticed pretty much all of them are LHD#
Also pic 7 seems to suggest the turinis are 15 inch!

Someone needs to arrange a Dieppe visit at somepoint

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
There was also that pick of a ph2 clio with a Megane like front end taken at Dieppe, get they impression they are always trying stuff out.

Black Gold Trophy
I didn't think that was Dieppe, it looked like some sort of salvage yard. There was also a metallic red mk2 clio in the same location with something unusuall (can't remember what).

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
All sorts goes on at that factory. Would love to visit there. Not a fan of the megane style bumpers on that Clio though :-/

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
looks like Dieppe its got 225 front brakes as well. wonder if its a test car before they brought the megane out looks good i think, rear wings look crap just stick on plastic

Disastra Coupe
looks like Dieppe its got 225 front brakes as well. wonder if its a test car before they brought the megane out looks good i think, rear wings look crap just stick on plastic

It's a prototype though. IF they'd stick with that rear wing i doubt it would just look stuck on like that.
These type of thing's don't have to be bang on when they're just testing.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah as someone else said in another thread, its got 225 engine and brakes, thats why its 5 stud.

Looks odd, needs lows to look good imo.

Black Gold Trophy
Maybe renault toyed with the idea of releasing a mk2 clio with 225 engine etc, but for whatever reason decided against it.

Thank god they didnt release it looking like that though!