ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue new owner

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Hi I was on this forum a few years ago when I owned my 172 cup.

Just purchased a 182 Petrol blue and I will be looking to fully restore it to as close to Oem spec as possible over the next couple of months.

I am on the lookout for a mint set of front seats first. So if anyone has some drop me a message.👍

Attachments

• 3897EA29-B3D9-486B-9DEF-0BA99B96E728.jpeg
    3897EA29-B3D9-486B-9DEF-0BA99B96E728.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
  • 03652159-B764-4DE0-9FD2-2491EBCE0B5A.jpeg
    03652159-B764-4DE0-9FD2-2491EBCE0B5A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 105

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Nice! Gotta love a Petrol Blue!

Any specific plans for the car? Will it be a lot of work to get it back to OEM?

Get a build thread up, be nice to follow the progress.

2014 Clio 200t edc
looks very nice mate. Loook forward to the progress you make, definitely get a build thread up. I miss my petrol blue, absolutely loved the colour in different lights!

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Nice car. I'd love to own a petrol blue one day. Where did you find it? I browse for clios for sale everyday.

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Nice car. I'd love to own a petrol blue one day. Where did you find it? I browse for clios for sale everyday.
Found it through cliosport fb forum to be fair off the back of someone else asking about one

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Hoping to use it for the summer as it is then build up all the parts I need and strip it down over winter to do all the mechanical bits. Then next year it will be sorting the paint and interior