ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blur

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Have tried to tidy the images up but the camera's battery was dying.

Been a bit sorry for itself as of late, not been moved in over a week and was covered in crap. Loads of tiny things need doing and then its going to be an expensive Spring, Cambelt, MOT, Bumper repair. Was thinking of storing it till then but have decided to keep it going :)

15269932555_4ff8bbc6d8_z.jpg

15269532662_b81a8bd176_z.jpg

15269898825_99c85af9c4_z.jpg

Looks lovely!

Every time i see a Petrol Blue, Racing Blue or Liquid Yellow i consider selling my Ph1 and getting one but there all so hard to get hold of :(

GTD, Lupo
Have you had a quote for the bumper being done yet? Is it with the same chap who done the petrol cap?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Have you had a quote for the bumper being done yet? Is it with the same chap who done the petrol cap?

No quote yet, but he my best friend so..........

Yea he done the cap. Needs to be a slight shade darker so will be doing the original one along with the bumper and bonnet.

Lovely, the 182 wheels suit it as well!

I think so too mate, there is another freshly refurbed set waiting to go on after the spring as well.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
love a PB, it almost reminds of another acronym.........like someone's achieved the best they can................cant quite put my finger on it.... ;)

V6 255
Really love these. I'm looking for a trophy at the minute, but if one of these or a LY came up I'd have to think about what to go for