ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

petrol capacity?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Filled the Vee up the other day and was shocked by how much it took, granted it was very low but still!

Picture538.jpg

62.13 litres :eek:

anyone beat that?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i dunno i assumed it had the same tank as a normal ph2! lets see if i can get over 200 miles out of it :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ahh that makes sense then! haha

Turning circle: between kerbs 13 m

barge :)

Clio 182
dont use tesco petrol no more. no good for the car notice it doesnt run as freely from the start plus in the morning the the car takes longer to start.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i thought so too till i tried it, understeered then span stupidly fast leaving my facing the wrong way and looking at two tire tracks on a wet carpark

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
245/40/18's michalin pilot sports, the ones the car came with so thought best to stick with them really!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
jeeez, thats a lot of petrol! What capacity is the tank? I know 172/182 have 50l and 197 is 55l.

Hi mate, is that including the reserve tank for the 172? I ask as when I fill mine, which according to the guage is on near nil it always takes circa 40 litres... Is the final amount in the tank very disproportionate? Per the trip I always have another 100 miles on this tiny fraction. By this point I am usually on about 300 miles for the tank, which is about 37mpg per my manual calculations.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
the fronts look bigger than the backs imo on mine which is odd as they have the same profile tyre :S

White clique
Hi mate, is that including the reserve tank for the 172? I ask as when I fill mine, which according to the guage is on near nil it always takes circa 40 litres... Is the final amount in the tank very disproportionate? Per the trip I always have another 100 miles on this tiny fraction. By this point I am usually on about 300 miles for the tank, which is about 37mpg per my manual calculations.

i think reserve tanks hold about 10l, plus there is fuel circulating in the pipes / system, the published capacity is 50l. I can only ever get about 48 at the pumps when into the red, even though mine is 55l.