ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Dash Light?

1.6 Ford Focus
My owners manual has gone missing for some strange reason... My petrol gauge is just touching the red marker to say its empty but I was wondering if the Ph1 Clios give any kind of warning to say when it needs filling up?

I know that Saxos have a red light next to the fuel gauge when they need filling up but I can't find anything about PH1 Clios...

A ANIMAL
My owners manual has gone missing for some strange reason... My petrol gauge is just touching the red marker to say its empty but I was wondering if the Ph1 Clios give any kind of warning to say when it needs filling up?

I know that Saxos have a red light next to the fuel gauge when they need filling up but I can't find anything about PH1 Clios...

What spec is yours mate?

PH1 172
Petrol pump symbol lights up in yellow right in the middle of the dash, you should be able to make out the cut out if you look close enough.

1.6 Ford Focus
Petrol pump symbol lights up in yellow right in the middle of the dash, you should be able to make out the cut out if you look close enough.

I can't see it.

Edit: Right I am officially blind...

Attachments

• Image495E.jpg
    Image495E.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 49

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
grandes have a petrol light lol,
its between the indicators,
it looks like a petrol pump lol,