ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Prices

wouldn't mind if i could see the money being put back into the transport system, and i don't mean paying for trains and buses, the black stuff my car drives on, that and all the millions from speed cameras. when do you ever see that money being spent to improve 'road safety', apart from more speed cameras and road humps in little villages?

M

mij29

m14rk said:
The high octane fuel has gone to £1 now thats not too bad concidering I have seen it a lot higher. Im only getting 24mpg out of my car

less right foot mate. the least i got out of mine was 33.1mpg.:race:

BMW 330D
:banghead: these petrol prices as they are atm are just depressing me. i spend about £40 a week on fuel, which i just hate doing, bloody government with all their taxes and sh*t.

i just feel like changing the numberplates on my car before fuelling up and then just drive off without paying sometimes.