ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol...

in my experience the only cars that benefit from higher octane fuels are cars that come mapped from the factory to run on them(like the 182 and Trophy), cars that have been re-mapped to run on them or carbed cars. My old 106 GTI would not run properly on higher octane fuels

They havent been mapped on them though surely. It only says 98RON recommended.

I use the black fuel pump :approve: (the TT gets super unleaded though, mixed 70/30 with the cheap stuff and 2 egg whites)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I use the black fuel pump :approve: (the TT gets super unleaded though, mixed 70/30 with the cheap stuff and 2 egg whites)

I always thought the egg whites thing was a myth but it must be true!?
:eek:

Clio Dynamique Noir
Haha...retarded q i know but I wondered whether if using it, it was better to almost 'petrol light' your car and then fill up with the premium stuff. Rather than mixing the two (to get best results) BUT i have a 1.2. No point. End of really.lol