ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petty teachers....

I was the talk of the school when I ordered the 172 and rolled into the car park! Esp with the lower ability groups lol

Then at the end of term... what happens.... a guy swaps his Alfa Romeo for a Mazda MX8 to rub it in.... he actually said to me, "Got the edge on you now" type thing...

Then the next day (today) the Dep Head rolls up in a Chrysler Crossfire... I mean come on... :oops:

RX-8.

Arwell, he has a coupe with 4 doors..

And as for the Crossfire, they drive like crap apparently.

Oh.. just be bitchy back, haha. :D

Astra VXR 17/05/07

You had your fun when you rolled into the car park ESP with the lower ability groups so why cant others have their fun at your expense and lower ability ?

2004 Racing Blue 182

RX8 - daft money for a engine rebuild in hardly any mileage!!!

Crossfire - American!!! what was the last GOOD car they made???

-->NV

Ford Fiesta

I like the RX8 but I honestly dont think I would swap my 182 for one, anyway I havnt come across a RX8 forum as good as this one. :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by NaplesValver on 20 July 2004

Crossfire - American!!! what was the last GOOD car they made???
its an slk with a new body.

Quote: Originally posted by 172_4_life on 20 July 2004

I was the talk of the school when I ordered the 172 and rolled into the car park! Esp with the lower ability groups lol

Then at the end of term... what happens.... a guy swaps his Alfa Romeo for a Mazda MX8 to rub it in.... he actually said to me, "Got the edge on you now" type thing...

Then the next day (today) the Dep Head rolls up in a Chrysler Crossfire... I mean come on... :oops:

I had an RX-8 on order. Go drive one and see how poor they are. Touch the acclerator and see 12mpg with the performance of a 1.6 Clio. Together with the Cooper S, the most over hyped cars Ive driven.

The Crossfire shows he needs to look at his balance sheet

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

1.6 Clio? I get to drive them a bit at work and thats the last thing id compare them to.

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 20 July 2004

1.6 Clio? I get to drive them a bit at work and thats the last thing id compare them to.
OK Ill step up a level to a Leon 1.8T sport, but that is the limit. I canceled my order after driving a Fabia Rs to the test drive and then the flat performance of the RX-8. My 350Z killed it for get up and go

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by 172_4_life on 20 July 2004

It is better to be a leader than a follower!

Your car is better too!

:cool:

car? need a license 1st!

im sorry, did u say roll up to SCHOOL ? in a 182?

are u in america? cos u cant drive until after uve left school in the UK, being 17 and all...

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Chewy on 20 July 2004

are u in america? cos u cant drive until after uve left school in the UK, being 17 and all...
Maybe the 182 owner is a TEACHER not a pupil!

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 20 July 2004

Maybe the 182 owner is a TEACHER not a pupil!
ha ha, that would explain it !!

my bros teacher used to have a mk1 172 in red & another dude an alfa gtv v6 !! yum !!

You can stay on to the 6th forms untill 18 in UK, plenty have cars in those last years from lower 6th to upper 6th...

Simon.

Nah lol - I am deffo a teacher here! 24 and I still had insurance problems! Imagine what a 17yr old would be like hehe!

With the mods on I am about as fast as both as neither has as impresive a performance as they deserve lol.

In a few years I will roll in wih a FQ-340..... cat really beat that unless you spend £100k :cool: