ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph-otoshoot (ph-ifty6k)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
sorry getting carried away on the old ph.......

after purchasing my 172 last saturday we had an idea to get a few together so myself, ads_172 and justin-172 met today with ukaskew also to get some photos, after having all day in the dry when we met it started to rain, the first location i had planned was undercover anyway, it worked out perfect, arrive, quick detail and shoot...

the results below

ph-1.gif

ph-2.gif

ph-3.gif

ph-4-1.jpg

ph-5.jpg

ph-6.gif

ph-7.gif

ph-8.jpg

these are just the tip of the iceberg, ukaskew has alot more (also i am sure alot better quality, dam i want a wide angle lense). they will go up soon,

this was followed by a nice drive, visiting the home of HOT FUZZ and then a visit to the local award winning fish and chip resturant....good afternnon guys, cheers

comments welcome

Re: ph-otoshoot (ph-ifty6k ph-uck off)

Dude you stole my idea for a thread title, I planned that a week ago ;)

Apart from being a bit pissed with your "no pedestrian" concept in the last pic I'm well impressed with them mate. #3 and #4 are my favourites but there isn't a bad one in the lot.

I showed the other half my pics and she wants me to get a Ph-1 now, I loved them all.

172 Race Car

Looking good guys, starting to like the look of ph1's now, wish id bought one, feel left out :dapprove: and i would of saved some money :dead:

Nice work ;)

Looking good guys, starting to like the look of ph1's now, wish id bought one, feel left out :dapprove: and i would of saved some money :dead:

Nice work ;)

That's what I was saying today, if I had bought one instead of a Cup I would have saved loads and would probably therefore still own it today...and had a nice interior!

Suzuki Ignis Sport

Really nice pictures!!! love it when they take photos of exactly the same cars!! :) looks awesome

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Dude you stole my idea for a thread title, I planned that a week ago ;)

Apart from being a bit pissed with your "no pedestrian" concept in the last pic I'm well impressed with them mate. #3 and #4 are my favourites but there isn't a bad one in the lot.

lol...sorry mate, what can i say, great minds...... yeah i am quite happy with the shots, really enjoyed shooting them today, just need to be a little more creative i feel...you liked my "no pedestrian" idea...lol

172 Race Car

Nice work ;)

That's what I was saying today, if I had bought one instead of a Cup I would have saved loads and would probably therefore still own it today...and had a nice interior!

its never too late

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

what a common colour;)

I could of come and gatecrashed your titanium party.

Been bored senseless all day :(

BMW E46 330i Touring

Good pics Neil, really like ph-our and ph-ive.

We were saying at the time that the ph1's are becoming more popular it seems, as people are liking them more and more. Don't think I'd change mine for any other Clio at this moment in time.

Good day, good shoot, good drive and good ph-ish n chips.

:)

what a common colour;)

A young lad/teenager said to his mate as we drove through wells i think it was ? said they all look exactly the same, the differences were obviously too subtle for him to notice.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Good pics Neil, really like ph-our and ph-ive.

We were saying at the time that the ph1's are becoming more popular it seems, as people are liking them more and more. Don't think I'd change mine for any other Clio at this moment in time.

Good day, good shoot, good drive and good ph-ish n chips.

:)

lol!

keep them coming. ph-antastic.

BMW E46 330i Touring

Aye, each one considerably different from the others in lots of litle subtle ways.

phase 1 172

did hitler drive a phquick i thought he drove a beetle?