ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-quick nonsense?

TheJesus said:
... I'm almost afraid to ask Fubar... but what constitutes as a Ph-slow prey tell? lol

lol, well Mike asked me to design some ph-slow decals for his Mk3... his idea not mine :)

pmsl, nutters the lot of you.

seems appropriate that the newest Clio should have that though from all accounts. Saw one at WSR, but not seen one being 'driven' yet... would like to try one just to see if things have really moved on. IMO Reno don't really know how to improve their cars, they merely change them and take side steps... almost as if they are just biding their time and waiting for the competition to catch up, then we may start seeing turbo Clio's from the factory. This latest one could do with some forced induction by all acounts!

throttle bodied mk2 172
TheJesus said:
aaah okay... excuse my ignorance once again, dont really know much about 1*2's apart from there's the ph1 with the rounded bug like lights, but much more agressive bumper/grille combo and then there's the newer light shaped ph2's which are the later 172's and the 182... or would the 182 be ph3... :S lol

Griff, all newer Clio's aint exacly good looking cars, most of em look pretty ghey, bar the cup and trophy, but the ph1's do look fairly agressive once lowered... hate the head lights though, bit too Subaru bug eye for my taste!

hehe, yeah this ones a ph-quick then I suppose Seb! Once I have a few bits sorted it will be a ph-quicker... but the car's known as "FAG 1" on Williams Clio if you see any reference to that (based on an awesome photoshop by 2 live pmsl) lol
mk2 head lights and grille looks much more agressive i reckon.

throttle bodied mk2 172
jesus , the motor under your bonnet is aggresive.;) so dont worry about anything else.218 bhp.get 182 exhaust manifold,maybe 225ish then

Maz

LY 200
Pmsl @ Jon, I don't think you really dive this car, I bet you just sit and look at it on your drive don't you ;) shame you couldn't make it yesterday ..

imo ph1s & ph2s both look as good as each other in their own way, just the dash in the ph1 lets them down * All clios are girly* f**k ive just bought a yellow one you cant get more girly than that :eek:

not sure how I'd go about using a 182 manifold, it has a stainless Jenvey one one at the moment which I'm assuming is much better? and no... I think the Ph1 looks a bit bubly with the s**t looking lights, but the Ph2 lights and bumper I hate, looks too plain and 1.2 a like to me, I seriously cant tell the difference! lol

I do Maz honest..! I was still fast asleep unfortunate;y as I was looking forward to going... just never managed to get up! lol

lewisniven said:
Ph-Quick <Mk2 Ph1 172
Ph-Slow <Mk2 Ph2 172 (who came up with this?)
Ph-Quickest <Mk2 Ph2 172 CUP.

Incorrect my man, the way it has been done is:

Ph-Quick <Mk2 Ph1 172
Ph-Ghey <Mk2 Ph2 172 (who came up with this?)
Ph-Quickest <Jesus's car :rasp:
Ph-Camp <Any form of 182 ;)

Cant have 2 Ph-quicks, it has to be one or the other, so if the Mk2 Ph1 is the Ph-quick then mine is the Ph-quickest by default :approve: ;)

Focus ST
Subway said:
Nancy-Boys drive 182's :)

Real Man drive 172 cups!

Seem to remember you wanting a 182 Nancy-boy.

Whats a matter, too spicy for ya......:rasp:

172 for show
182 for a pro

All Mk2's are ghey, lets be honest. The only non ghey affiliated Clio has to be the Valver and Williams lol

... I miss my Willy :(

M

M7CUO_V6

TheJesus said:
All Mk2's are ghey, lets be honest. The only non ghey affiliated Clio has to be the Valver and Williams lol

... I miss my Willy :(

Its true valvers and williams are the only cool clios.

I think my valver was cooler than my vee, defo!

1Small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TheJesus said:
I think I need another ball though... it still scares me, the torque steer is incredible!

try flooring it in the wet and you're still spinning in 3rd ???:eek: no traction wot so ever :eek: