ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 £750

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Cars get written off for anything these days, could have been bumper and wing damage. If the shells good and its all standard its worth saving, especially being on 30k ish miles.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Exactly, I have not seen a drivers seat that good, well never tbh.

Paid the deposit now and being collected within a few days.

I would think it's rotted now but the engine and box alone with the interior makes it worth while.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I would think it's rotted now but the engine and box alone with the interior makes it worth while.

Still plenty of time for the wheel to fall off especially with you buying it 😉

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0

engine box and interior worth £650?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
D day tomorrow! Was going to buy it blind but now decided to view it before paying the balance.

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You only have to breath on a rear quarter panel and an insurance company will write a Clio off! People think Cat C means its been bent round a lamp post.. People are dumb :cool:

It’s done by the value of the car so if it happened with a few years of being new it could of done!

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  197 Cup
The cat system is waste of time. Tons of cars are repaired on a daily basis that are worse than a cat c and none of them have a marker on them. All down to insurance companies and values etc
Wouldn't bother me.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pretty good! Overall the car is in good nick, not decided what i'm going to do with it yet.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Titanium arrived today, hasn’t been started since 2011 so I needed to do some work before I fired her up. Drained fuel, sorted fuel pump (not priming), fresh fuel, and a few other bits.

Fired after a couple of attempts and the revs shot up. Killed the ignition, removed the engine cover to find the cam sensor had been removed. Fitted a spare I had and it fired up and idled fine.

View attachment 8CC46014-BF41-4C8E-814C-2F889E7196DA.MOV