ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 and ph2 172 - exhausts are the same?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Someone's flogging a std exhaust off a ph1 172 and I desperately need a mid section for my ph2 cup. Are they the same fitment?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Sorry Fred, I'm after catback only. Does it still make a difference? The cat on mine (ph2) isn't the 2 barrel jobby like it was on my ph1's.

Lionel Richie
you're not understanding me

the phs1 came with with a 2 sensor cat or a single sensor cat which are different in length, if the cat back exhaust system comes off a twin sensor cat car then it will fit your phs2

SENSOR NOT BARREL!

PB172,dci100,dci65
Hi, a bit older thread but I am taking the same idea from a different view.....has a ph1 172 exhaust simply a longer tube on the mid section (after CAT), so I could shorten it to fit my 172 ph2? Or there are other issues with it (different position of mounts, etc.)

I bought a k-tec stealth mk2, but unfortunatelly after a month of driving I found it a bit loud too be on my daily car, so I would like to try a genuine renault cat back system and I can get a ph1 for a low price, just it does not fit since it comes from a one lamda car and my ph2 has two.