ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 exclusive parts for sale.

Ph1 172
image_zps742075cd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ph1 172
Hi there I have a 172 exclusive as a project I will have a few parts for sale if any on might be interested there will be a set of 5 original bbs wheels,bonnet,air box,tidy interior,inlet manifold,rear bumper,tail gate etc so if any one is interested let me know cheers.

Ph1 172
Hi if any one is interested in any parts please feel free to send a msg over to sort anything out that you might be interested in thanks.

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
I have a set of renault F1 wheels, they were used on track so can't comment if they've 100% true but there didn't seem to be any vibration on track. They've got a set of AD08 tyres on the originals not the "R' version. Wheels are in good condition, one or two marks on them. Give me a message if your interested.

Cheers

Edit: tyres are just over the tread markers on the front two but probably illegal due to camber wear. Slightly more on the rears though
Siten83

Last edited: