ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Nearside Headlight Bulb Change! HELP!

Iceberg Ph1
Hi guys.. Have I never had so much hassle trying to remove a bulb in all my life! The dipped beam bulb has blown and for the life of me I can not get it out! The pipes to the air box are just totally in the way and I have not got enough space to do nothing.. I managed to rotate the holder but I can not remove the bulb.. Is there a knack to this? Any help would be great! Cheers

182, SQ7, Trafic
Its an arse and you will cut your hands, just have to twist and pull it out but pull at different angles to get it out! Its not easy so just keep trying :)

Iceberg Ph1
Haha.. Yeah.. It has to be the worst bulb I have every tried to change in my life! Will have to continue some time tomorrow!

Iceberg Ph1
Take the air feeds out? :S

Yeah have tried this also.. I have removed both feeds from the box but the lower feed seems to pass over the bulb connection its self and has no degree of flex in it.. I shall have another go tomorrow at some point.. Probably don't help that it was dark and I am shattered :eek:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
HAHA you spanner .. I've only just seen this. :lolup:

Come to mine tomorrow and I'll sort you out. :cheers:

After that we can change the bulb ! :eek:

Clio 172 Ph1.
Oh my god. You guys are pussys. :p
I work at renault, and i change them on the megane's on a daily basis.
Nothing to complain about if you know how to use your hand. :D