ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 pipercross or itg panel filter

clio sport
anyone know were i can get a pipercross or itg filter for my standard ph1 airbox

link would be helpfull thanks

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
i got a k&n brand new on ebay from a power seller for £30 just a couple of weeks ago.

AGH the sl*g
jms also do the pipercross ones but getting in touch can sometimes be difficult.

2014 Clio 200t edc
But in reply to your question yes, standard 172 box with a foam filter (piperx or itg) will sound louder. Leave the two pipes off and see.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If you leave the cold air feed of the box is just going to be sucking in hot air from the block, it's completely pointless doing that.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Warm air from where? The feeds are towards the passanger front light? No different to running a ktec or the fatty style induction kit mate

2014 Clio 200t edc
It was quite loud on both of mine tbh. Just position the box so both feeds are facing the headlight (passenger) and no warm air will get in there.