ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Throttle Body Gasket

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Have asked Renparts and they said this is now not available from Rebault. Can't find anything on GSF or ECP. It's the throttle body to inlet manifold gasket I am after.
Are there any available or do I have to go old school and get creative with some gasket material?

Knowing my luck I'll come to remove it and it will be perished and get damaged so I'd rather have the replacement to hand when I come to removal and refitting.

(also same with the throttle cable, why did they discontinue them?! The after market ones are naff)

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
When i removed my throttle body for a refurb. i bought an A4 sheet of gasket material pretty cheap off ebay bout £7 , and just cut out a new one by tracing round the throttle body

Worked fine for me

Yes, have had 3 throttle cables, and the best one was the cheapest, most inferior quaility looking one, and its lasted about 3 years so far
Looks a mash up when you look at the cable termination on the throttle body, but works like a dream, so i leave it alone