ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 172 with 182 exhaust? Been done?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Just wondered what they look like with the 182 replica exhausts? Probably needs a PH2 bumper to pull it off...

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
You wonder what a ph1 will look like with a ph2 bumper and 182 exhaust?

Just like a 182 but with different lights? ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Then 182 Exhaust is the worst part of any or the RS range :( especially with the standard pipes

133, 182, Kangoo 182
You wonder what a ph1 will look like with a ph2 bumper and 182 exhaust?

Just like a 182 but with different lights? ;)
Lol! Fair point, but it would look entirely different unless you were looking at the backend only if you get what I mean..

Then 182 Exhaust is the worst part of any or the RS range :( especially with the standard pipes
Would be an aftermarket replica one.

A huge waste of money in my opinion. Stick with a recessed single exit exhaust of some sort if you want it visible, with a 182 style surround to tidy it up :)

133, 182, Kangoo 182
A huge waste of money in my opinion. Stick with a recessed single exit exhaust of some sort if you want it visible, with a 182 style surround to tidy it up :)
That's what I intend to do, maybe even keep the stealth system.

Was just curious to see if it had been done and if it did look good, I'd consider getting. :)

Iceberg 172
in 2 years thats got to be one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard on here...

Why? 2 pee shotters spaced awfully in the centre of the car??? It's awful!!!

Yes 3" pipes look better but I just don't like where they are.

172 rear end is 100x better IMO. You are welcome to yours though and I'm sure there are lots of people who will disagree with me.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Tom@JMS has it right. Get a single exit with 182 surround, that's what I was going to do when I had my 172. Only downer is you have to cut items so there's no going back.