ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 19 sleeper

there was a 1.4 ph1 19 prima, already 16V interior and leccy windows and central locking fitted.

It had the humble 1.4 60bhp C-type engine, one day I poked it and this happened

red%20subframe%20dropped%2002.jpg

then I pickled this lumpy 1.8 137bhp thing up carried it over tripped and fell and this happened

red%2016V%20engine%20bay%20complete.jpg

now it looks like this on the outside, lol bin on wheels

red%20sleeper.jpg

already annoyed a few boy racers in it.

this is my mums runaround btw.

well it only got taxed today, and I have not driven it, my mum has pissed off a few neds in it so far tonight! lol

Only thing sheddy is the outside, inside is full 16V, has exec door cards, leather, central locking, leccy windows etc etc

aiii! yo knows it benny boy

cheers for the positive comments boys

i was thinkign of keeping it on 13's and using rsi calipers and discs, but thought might as well use the 16V's. Which won't fit behind 13's.

yeah C1J, that was the only 1.4 available in 3 door ph1 form, the 5 doors got the energy engien with the twin choke weber.

Well time doing the actual conversion was 2 days. That was stripping subframe, tank, fuel lines, column etc etc off donor and fitting them to the red car and obviously removing the red cars bits.

2nd day was spent putting the engine in walking the mile to the petrol station with a can to get go go juice lol

few more pics from today

red%2016V%20street%2001.jpg

red%2016V%20street%2003.jpg

red%2016V%20street%2005.jpg

red%2016V%20street%2006.jpg