ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ph1 air vent / radio surround!

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
Hi dudes,

Does anyone have a nice clean and unmarked silver radio surround ? Also, any ideas on how this is removed?

Thanks a lot

weeksy

A special one.
Hi dudes,

Does anyone have a nice clean and unmarked silver radio surround ? Also, any ideas on how this is removed?

Thanks a lot

weeksy
Pay the £12 and join you tight ass, then you can post in the correct "wanted section"

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
Hahaha! Touché Scotty boy!

i never saw this, will get this done!

can I post stuff for sale too ;-)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's been a while since I removed a ph1 dash, but from memory the dash has to come out as they're plastic welded in.

Dr Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I also believe that you can't pull the air vents out without breaking the clips. I ordered a new one from Renault Wolverhampton off here and it was £24.

Is your center console broken or just grubby?

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
Morning dude,

not broken as such, but some hand pump has levered a radio out of it at some point and left a dirty big chunk out of the edge.

Thanks

weeksy

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
The centre part of the dash can be removed can't it? Will have a look at it today!

thanks fella

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
I think I am going to give up on the idea of changing this fella. Looks a little too involved!

Thanks dude

Weeksy