ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 air vent / radio surround!

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
Hi dudes,

Does anyone have a nice clean and unmarked silver radio surround ? Also, any ideas on how this is removed?

Thanks a lot

weeksy

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hi dudes,

Does anyone have a nice clean and unmarked silver radio surround ? Also, any ideas on how this is removed?

Thanks a lot

weeksy

Pay the £12 and join you tight ass, then you can post in the correct "wanted section"

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
Hahaha! Touché Scotty boy!

i never saw this, will get this done!

can I post stuff for sale too ;-)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's been a while since I removed a ph1 dash, but from memory the dash has to come out as they're plastic welded in.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I also believe that you can't pull the air vents out without breaking the clips. I ordered a new one from Renault Wolverhampton off here and it was £24.

Is your center console broken or just grubby?

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
Morning dude,

not broken as such, but some hand pump has levered a radio out of it at some point and left a dirty big chunk out of the edge.

Thanks

weeksy

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
The centre part of the dash can be removed can't it? Will have a look at it today!

thanks fella

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Put it in the wanted section dude.

Also have you given Renault a call or pm Adam on here?

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
I think I am going to give up on the idea of changing this fella. Looks a little too involved!

Thanks dude

Weeksy