ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Carbon Bonnet

Coupe/Defender V8
God only knows. Andy from GDI was the last person to fiddle with it, must be the magic touch lol

Edit - The front one at least. Not sure about the rear

Coupe/Defender V8
Cars in the shop till Friday, having all the dents taking out of my rear panels too. Quite a few nasty parking dings from careless mongs.

Already miss it :(

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good .. want one for mine as the bonnet is a little speckled with lovely stone chips :(

I'm over your way fairly often as have family in Caterham and Sanderstead...

Mini mini ph1 meet some time (so I can steal your bonnet when you're not looking and replace it with my black one. You'll never notice !!) ?!

:rasp:

/Giraffe

Coupe/Defender V8
Up for that, never seen a black phase 1 in the flesh :)

edit: not the bonnet theiving though. & you're right I prolly wouldn't notice!

Coupe/Defender V8
sanded it all back last week, tis what it looked like after. weird eh.

Finished article with more pics tomorrow. Hopefully you won't even be able to tell it was there.

Coupe/Defender V8
more current pics in better light..

I'm looking for more things to do in the future - thinking a bolt in cage and possibly flocking the innards but unsure yet.

Full list of mods so far (whilst I remember!)

K-Tec Stealth Exhaust
K&N Airfilter
OMP front strut brace
KTR Coilover kit 50mm all round
KTR alloy top mounts
KTR Braided brake lines
Brembo Max brake discs (mintex pads)
Gloss black coated OZ F1s 15"
428 Catcams with group N ECU remap to suit
Stripped out rear
Carbon fibre bonnet
Carbon fibre engine cover

Soon as the cage goes in and I've done the interior I may just call it a day. Welcome to ideas and opinions though!
track time

ta

Last edited:
  Ph 1 172
lovely ph1...carbon bonnet suits it well is that a carbon fibre engine cover i spotted in one of the previous pics? and i would be tempted to get the carbon fibre wing mirrors as well

Coupe/Defender V8
lovely ph1...carbon bonnet suits it well is that a carbon fibre engine cover i spotted in one of the previous pics? and i would be tempted to get the carbon fibre wing mirrors as well

Possibly if it's that one ^ pic added

Carbon mirrors could work, might have a dig for some pics. Was also looking into getting rid of the AC but not sure if it's really worth it

Ph 1 172
definatly would get the carbon fibre wing mirrors.... its funny everthing you have done to you car is what i wanna do lol..... except ge rid of the A/C i like it in the hot weather lol

Coupe/Defender V8
Thanks guys!

Decided to go for the aircon deletion kit with K-tec. The condenser is knackered anyway - so what the heck - Wondering if I can get anything else while I'm at it:rasp:

Coupe/Defender V8
Gave the Clio a 2 day session. Haven't clayed it since I've had it so thought i'd give it a go. A lot of crap came off (in a nut shell! lol). Pics are fairly terrible but only had my BlackCurrent on me.. blah

Thanks to Joe who also uses this account who lent me his Jeffers prewax and his Victoria Wax to finish it off - and for PC'ing my utterly minging head lights back to a normal colour!

Last edited: