ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Clio Trophy

lol, damn you al...

i had most people believing it was real then!
Yes, its a photoshop i did...

now for the next game, each image has the word FUBAR hidden in it... can you spot them? lol

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
fUbAr said:
lol, damn you al...

now for the next game, each image has the word FUBAR hidden in it... can you spot them? lol

Wow that is an amazing bit of photoshoping :approve:

1996 Valver
fUbAr said:
lol, damn you al...

Great shops dude.
I can find it in the 2nd & 3rd, just not the 1st:(

Craig172. said:
Would look better done in white me thinks,

Fubar do you have the original pictures of the car? just want an idea of wha mine is going to look like colour coded with dark rims. thanx

i do yeah, but its a yellow one, so wont be much use to ya :)

pm me a pic of your car and i'll 'shop the wheels grey .

I think they didn't release it in that red for a reason :S lol

It was like the Sapphire Cosworths - look great in the deeper colours, look just plain wrong in the flat red they did lol

fUbAr said:
i do yeah, but its a yellow one, so wont be much use to ya :)

pm me a pic of your car and i'll 'shop the wheels grey .

Ive just bought a sunflower yellow ph1, but just wanted to see what it would look like colour coded and if i put my trophy rims on off my iceberg ph1

sun01nf9.jpg

sun02df8.jpg

bud19pw6.jpg

Clio & Mini
Ph2 bullets would look nice and as said earlier the seats too! Does it have the correct spoiler? :p I believe that this is the unofficial 501st trophy aha