ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 dyno results: 80mm CAF, K&N, unichip before and after results

02' PH1 172
So i was in at my local tuner today to get my unichip remapped, but his laptop kept crashing, so he had to disconnect the unichip and set the car back to the standard ECU... from which, i gained more power!! He said the person that tuned it before didnt do a good job at all.

Anyways, here are the results i had from a power run with the unichip installed and the std filter and CAF's

mace-dyno.jpg

124KW and 197 NM

Then i had a power run today:

mace2.jpg

and the only mods since the first dyno was the 80mm CAF and K&N in the std box as per this guide
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=277002

128.2KW and 200NM, wich is a jump in 4KW and 3NM just for the above mod

And then after his laptop died, disconnected the unichip, had another power run and came up with the second set of figures on the graph, being more than i origionally had :)

129.7KW and 204NM

All readings are at the fly.

Going in this week again once he has a new laptop to get the unichip properly mapped and will then post another dyno graph ;)

M

mini-valver

Whats that in HP lad? Just goes to show, placebo can make your £300 be worthwhile even if you're losing power!

172 exclusive
what was the weight of the car at the point of test ? as it makes a difference to hp and torque curves and totals.