ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 non sport

ph1 mk2
photos of it off the drive
DSC02556.gif

DSC02557.gif

just need some clear side repeaters, cant find any!
c+c

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Look on eBay mate, that's where I got my clear side repeaters. Good price too. Make sure and buy some Silvatec bulbs along with them to get rid of the amber bulb.

ph1 mk2
thought whilst i was bored id sort out my spoiler, which i halfords rattle canned. looked alright, except there was some orange peel which didnt reflect aswell as the roof, so it stood out quite abit
flatted it back with 2000 grit, then polished it up, looks loads better now, little things make a big difference
DSC02558.gif

DSC02559.gif

ph1 mk2
cheers mate, payed off :)
get my second corbeau fitted, and then i need to get into the machine shop, making a super skinny wheel boss out of alu. so i can run a dished wheel without it sitting in my face!
also will be welding a 2" stainless straight cut tip to replace the 3" rolled tip i have at the moment :)
then next month il be able to buy my 172 donor car ready for a transplant :D

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Looking good! :) All you need now is to get some centrecaps for those OZs. ;) Really impressed with the mocked up subframes and buckets too!