ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Steering wheels?

Clio 172 exclusive
Hi all,i have noticed that most PH1 172's steering wheels are scrap! i looked at 5 before i bought mine! ones with as little as 53k and still knackered:dapprove: i ended up buying one with 90k and its in nice condition! how? does it mean itswell looked after or dodgey?
Cheers Lee

Last edited:
  Ph1
Picture(s) ?

If its a one owner and they didnt wear rings then theres a chance it could be in good condition all be it smooth.

If its ''furry'' then defo a retrim or new item.

Wouldnt have thought anyone would bother clocking a car back to as high as 90k tho

Clio 172 exclusive
Picture(s) ?

If its a one owner and they didnt wear rings then theres a chance it could be in good condition all be it smooth.

If its ''furry'' then defo a retrim or new item.

Wouldnt have thought anyone would bother clocking a car back to as high as 90k tho
Yeah its smooth but hardly a mark on it!:D

Bus w**ker
nope. its alcantera so nothing really. plus you dont want it to be slippery.
Thought all Ph1 wheels were that s**t leather look rubber crap with a blue leather swatch at the bottom? All the ones I've seen have been. :S

I'm gonna get mine retrimed with black and blue leather when my stupid car stops breaking itself.
steering wheels that have been replaced usually means the car has been in a crash
PMSL

Are you smoking crack? GTFO and stop posting s**t.