ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 172 Monaco Blue with Cornish Newbie Issues

Monaco Blue 172
Firstly hello, I've spent a bit of time on Meganesport but this is my first Clio so first post here. I've just bought an 02 plate Monaco Blue 172 (As the thread title kinda gave away), which is, on the whole, lovely. It's currently sat on Cup Turinis (which I shall soon be selling but that's a different story for a different day) with Eibach 30mm springs & cup front & rear spoilers. am I allowed to post number plates on here to see if anyone recognizes it? It spent most of it's life on a private plate that's fairly easy to spot.

The reason I ask is because the service history is stamped @ 88,000 miles (currently on 114,000) saying it had a cam & Aux belt change, however every time I phone & ask the garage if they can confirm the date it was done they hang up. This makes me think that either they're Scum Bags & didn't actually do it, or they have really bad phones. Also they're in Reading & I'm in Cornwall so I can't just pop in & say hello. Any thoughts?

Sorry for the slightly long & frankly quite boring first post, I shall try better next time.

Rich

Monaco Blue 172
Here it is....

Clio1.jpg