ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 bootlid fitted!!

CLIO PH1 172
Fitted my ph2 bootlid today pretty easy job tbh ! An a big difference

Before
24551f75.jpg

After
a842e947.jpg

6f366585.jpg

b4eb10ac.jpg

6c14563f.jpg

33536d41.jpg

534555ba.jpg

Comments ...

Clio 172 Cup
Personally I woundn't waste my money for what's just a bootlid catch but each to there own.

CLIO PH1 172
Oh btw this was the old lid, hense me changing it anyway ( plus the bootlid was cheaper than a respray/ touch up ect.... Very worth it imo.

17c5d108.jpg

Clio 1.2 mk2
Looks brill, I much prefer the rears of the PH2's but the front of the PH1's Just need the rear bumper doing now..

Ph 1 172
Excuse the ignorance (and I'm not trying to flame) but is the only difference between the 2 boot lids the button to own it and no holes on the left hand side?

CLIO PH1 172
I'm very happy with the rear end now

Ph1 bumper
Ph1 lights
Ph2 lid

Like I say all it needs is a cup spoiler to be exactly how I want it

Thanks for the comments though

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Wish I could find another immaculate iceberg boot lid, mine needs changing really!

CLIO PH1 172
Yes headlights are shagged and the front bumper fient is crap, I do how ever have new headlights on the way an I will also sort the bumper out at the same time.

Ph 2 172
Nice stance!! How much camber are you running on the back and front? Any spacers? pretty much how i want my Ph2 to be sitting.

CLIO PH1 172
50mm spacers on front with camber bolts

25mm spacers on rear with 2deg of camber+ what ever the car has from factory