ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 Heater Blower Fan Issues

Clarkman

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer
Hello,

I need the help of someone urgently..

the heater blower fan in my ph2 172 has just decided to stop blowing any air whatsoever! which is rather annoying in the mornings when I need it to demist the windscreen.

it has the Climate Control, and all the other parts of it work (produces heat, moves the air flow etc) but doesn't blow any air. the fuses also look fine, the issue isn't there.

before it packed up, I noticed that it only produced warm air - which I believe has something to do with the servo motor/cog for the damper which directs the air over the heater matrix. I will look into this after the fan motor issue.

can someone please confirm whether it could just be a broken fan, or whether the issue may lye in the climate control module. It would also be helpful if someone could direct me to a guide for removing the heater blower fan.

Thanks

Clio 182
I replaced a faulty servo motor in the duct under the dash it was holding off all the other fans functions, not a single post or problem related to this has helped so if your symptoms were similar to mine then its quite likely one of the servo motors has failed !!!