ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 v6 cruise problem

V6 ph2 clio with limiter and cruise .. the limiter works fine but cannot seem to engage cruise i have the green light on the dash but the small screen says SET---- , pressing all the buttons doesnt do a thing ..any ideas ?? thanks in adv

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Youve got to press the top right button (I think, sat 500miles away from my V) on the wheel for a few seconds.

It registers your speed, then a second later the cruise kicks in.

thanks for the replies here guys.. no such luck .. display still stays blank SET--- no matter how fast or how many times i press any number of buttons . looks like another trip to renault :(

Limiter works fine though:confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Simo on 20 August 2004

Youve got to press the top right button (I think, sat 500miles away from my V) on the wheel for a few seconds.

It registers your speed, then a second later the cruise kicks in.

Yes that is correct, press the cruise button on, and then press the "R" button while off the gas, keeping on the gas will keep the cruise off think??

Simon.

maybe its just broken....

going in for warranty work .. will let you know .. if in the meantime you find out , id appreciate you findings